SPOTO Special Activity:
Are You Ready for the Holiday Season? SPOTO Super Discounts in All Cisco, PMP, ISACA, AWS, and Other IT Exam Dumps Are Available!
Latest SPOTO CCIE/CCNP 350-701 SCOR exam demos you can test yourself!
Benefits of Choosing SPOTO CCIE/CCNP Exam Dumps!
100% Passing Rate
Timely Updated Exam Dumps
Completely Coverage of Real Exam
Real Simulated Exam Environment
24h Professional Tutors Instruction
High-score Passing Guarantee
Latest Passing Report Feedback
Professional Service Team
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two characteristics of messenger protocols make data exfiltration difficult to detect and prevent? (Choose two.)
- Malware infects the messenger application on the user endpoint to send company data.
- Outgoing traffic is allowed so users can communicate with outside organizations.
- An exposed API for the messaging platform is used to send large amounts of data.
- Traffic is encrypted, which prevents visibility on firewalls and IPS systems.
- Messenger applications cannot be segmented with standard network controls.
NEW QUESTION 2
How many interfaces per bridge group does an ASA bridge group deployment support?
- up to 16
- up to 8
- up to 4
- up to 2
NEW QUESTION 3
Which telemetry data capture variations seen within the flow, such as the packets TTL, IP/TCP flags, and payload length?
- process details variation
- flow insight variation
- interpacket variation
- software package variation
NEW QUESTION 4
In which two ways does a system administrator send web traffic transparently to the Web Security Appliance? (Choose two.)
- configure policy-based routing on the network infrastructure
- reference a Proxy Auto-Config file
- use Web Cache Communication Protocol
- Configure the proxy IP address in the web-browser settings
- configure Active Directory Group Policies to push proxy settings
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two tasks allow NetFlow on a Cisco ASA 5500 Series firewall? (Choose two.)
- Create an ACL to allow UDP traffic on port 9996.
- Enable NetFlow Version 9.
- Create a class map to match interesting traffic.
- Apply NetFlow Exporter to the outside interface in the inbound direction.
- Define a NetFlow collector by using the flow-export command.
NEW QUESTION 6
A mall provides security services to customers with a shared appliance. The mall wants separation of management on the shared appliance. Which ASA deployment mode meets these needs?
- multiple context mode
- transparent mode
- routed mode
- multiple zone mode
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two risks is a company vulnerable to if it does not have a well-established patching solution for endpoints? (Choose two.)
- denial-of-service attacks
- ARP spoofing
NEW QUESTION 8
Which threat involves software being used to gain unauthorized access to a computer system?
- ping of death
- NTP amplification
- HTTP flood
NEW QUESTION 9
What are the two rootkit types? (Choose two.)
- buffer mode
- user mode
NEW QUESTION 10
Which protocol provides the strongest throughput performance when using Cisco AnyConnect VPN?
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of attack is social engineering?
NEW QUESTION 12
Which compliance status is shown when a configured posture policy requirement is not met?
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer wants to automatically assign endpoints that have a specific OUl into a new endpoint group. Which probe must be enabled for this type of profiling to work?
NEW QUESTION 14
Which PKI enrollment method allows the user to separate authentication and enrollment actions and also provides an option to specify HTTP/TFTP commands to perform file retrieval from the server?
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer is configuring DMVPN and entered the crypto isakmp key cisco380739941 address 0.0.0.0 command on host A. The tunnel is not being established to host B. What action is needed to authenticate the VPN?
- Enter the same command on host B.
- Enter the command with a different password on host B.
- Change isakmp to ikev2 in the command on host A.
- Change the password on host A to the default password.
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator configures Dynamic ARP Inspection on a switch. After Dynamic ARP Inspection is applied, all users on that switch are unable to communicate with any destination. The network administrator checks the interface status of all interfaces, and there is no err-disabled interface. What is causing this problem?
- The IP arp inspection limit command is applied on all interfaces and is blocking the traffic of all users.
- DHCP snooping has not been enabled on all VLANs.
- The no IP arp inspection trust command is applied to all user host interfaces.
- Dynamic ARP Inspection has not been enabled on all VLANs.
NEW QUESTION 17
New 2020 CCIE/CCNP 350-701 SCOR exam questions from SPOTO. 350-701 dumps! Welcome to download the newest SPOTO 350-701 VCE and PDF dumps!