Procuring Cisco Service Provider certificate affirms your abilities with service provider solutions. The new Cisco Service Provider certificate qualifies you for the proficient and master level occupation profiles in specialist organization advances. In this article, we will discuss Cisco 350-501 SPCOR certification.
To procure CCNP Service Provider certification, you should breeze through two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Networks Core Technologies v1.0 (SPCOR 300-501), emphasizes your understanding of the core architecture, service provider infrastructure, networking, automation, services, quality of service, security, and network assurance included. This core exam is also a prerequisite for the CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing this exam helps you earn both certificates.
• The concentration exam emphasizes the development and industry-specific topics, such as VPN services, advanced routing, and automation. You can prepare for the concentration exam by taking the appropriate Cisco training courses.
Cisco 350-501 SPCOR Exam Details
The Cisco 350-501 SPCOR exam assesses the applicant’s understanding of implementing core service provider network technologies, including core architecture, automation, services, networking, quality of service, security, and network assurance.
Skills Needed for the Cisco 350-501 SPCOR Exam
The necessary knowledge and skills for this exam:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS or IOS-XE
- Familiar with Cisco IOS or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate knowledge of IP routing protocols
- Understanding of MPLS technologies
- Familiarity with VPN technologies
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- System engineers
- Network administrators
- Project managers
- Network designers
Why Should You Get the New CCNP Service Provider Certification?
- The new CCNP Service Provider certification qualifies you for professional-level job positions in current service provider technologies.
- CCNP Service Provider now addresses automation and programmability, helping you measure service provider infrastructure.
- As one of the industry’s most recognized certifications, the CCNP certifies the core knowledge you need while providing you with the flexibility to choose your area of focus.
- Each exam in the CCNP Service Provider certification track now earns a separate expert certification, so your expertise is recognized along the way.
How to Prepare for Cisco 350-501 SPCOR Exam?
Passing the certification preparation is a hectic job. One needs expert advice to go right in the pace of preparation to get it all thoroughly. Here, we have done our best to provide a wealth of details for the CCNP 350-501 SPCOR exam preparation guide.
Candidates need to consider some of the most important tips before taking the certification exam. These tips include:
1. Create a practical exam plan
Let’s be realistic – all people who study for the exam are working professionals. This shows that they do not have all the free time to learn just for this exam. It is challenging to allocate a whole day to read and study 350-501 questions because they have other responsibilities to fulfill. Therefore, you must start with a realistic plan that fits your current schedule. You must have a healthy life-work balance to avoid getting tired quickly while studying for your certification exams.
2. Follow the best preparation method right for you
There are different types of learners. The key is for you to understand your style. Once you’ve determined your learning method, you can start preparing for the best one to two-month exam schedule you need to follow.
3. Access to appropriate learning materials
Study materials are an essential foundation for successful preparation for your journey. Fortunately, there are now many kinds of study materials available to you, such as study guides, e-books, YouTube videos, official Cisco books, and even official training courses.
4. Manage your time wisely
Studying everything in a very short period before the exam is the worst thing you can do. For any Cisco exam preparation, you should start at least two months before the scheduled exam.
Not only will this help you study the material you need, but you won’t have to worry so much all the time. Ensure you also make a practical study plan and follow it closely. Generally, when you register for the exam, you will be given a list of topics for the exam to plan your time in light of this.
5. Take 350-501 SPCOR practice tests
”Practice makes perfect” is a saying that is applied to Cisco certification exams. The more you practice, the better you will perform on the actual exam. You will also become familiar with the types of questions, especially if there are any difficult ones you need to remember. The good thing about Cisco 350-501 SPCOR is that some platforms offer online practice tests, many of which are economical and you can afford.
However, ensure you choose the platform that offers reliable and authentic practice questions. And don’t forget to consider the site’s ratings.
Taking practice exams will improve your time management skill and help you manage your time during the actual exam. Practice exam scores will help you address your weaknesses and strengths.
6. Stay in touch with industry experts
There is no other way to stay in touch with professionals other than online platforms. Many professionals have passed different Cisco exams or are teaching Cisco exams and are active on various online platforms. You will come across both paid and free resources online, so it depends on your budget anyway and how many essential resources you already have. Many professionals and platforms also upload videos on YouTube that include exam details, preparation tips, practice questions, and more.
7. Reviewing is a must
You need to study a lot of information so that you may miss some vital information. The best way to do this is to review it regularly. Another good thing you can do is to create short notes so that they do not consume your time, which will keep your information refreshed at all times, and doing so will also help you remember it, as you will encounter it many times throughout your preparation.
8. Take adequate breaks, stay hydrated, and improve your scores
Studying right is essential, but it is also necessary to take a break and get exhausted. This doesn’t mean you have to go out and party all night, but it is essential to get a good night’s sleep, stay hydrated, and eat healthy meals. You can also do well when your mind is calm, and your body is healthy, so it’s vital to keep that in mind. You may have heard of people who stay up too late studying too hard and end up doing poorly because they are drained. This is why you must get a good night’s rest.
If you study hard for your exam and follow the tips in this article, you will do well on the exam. Achieving the Cisco 350-501 is definitely one of the best ways to advance your career as a network engineer, support engineer, and network technician. Therefore, you can prepare for the exam with SPOTO 100% real exam dumps and master the exam concepts, which will help you pass your exam on the first try.