The purpose of this AZ-400 Sample Question Set is to enlighten you about the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam. These practice questions will familiarize you with the type and difficulty level of questions that will appear on the AZ-400 certification exam. If you want to get more Microsoft AZ-400 exam questions with verified answers for the real exam, SPOTO Dump will be your best choice. Now here’s also a Refer a Friend to Get a Coupon activity! If you refer a friend to us, you’ll both get a special discount to save money on our high-quality products! It’s time to become a member!
Other Sample Questions
01. Your company releases a new iOS app using App Center. You plan to release and distribute the beta version of this app to a small group of internal users.
You want to notify users when a new version is released to test. You need to configure this release with the minimal administrative effort necessary to maintain this process.
Which two actions should you perform to configure this process?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a)Install TestFlight on user phones.
b)Modify your build to distribute to the distribution group.
c)Modify your build to distribute to the store.
d)Create a private distribution group and invite the internal users.
e)Send users the install QR code via email.
02. Which branching strategy should you recommend for the investment planning applications suite?
03. Your company uses Service Now for incident management. You develop an application that runs on Azure. The company needs to generate a ticket in Service Now when the application fails to authenticate.
Which Azure Log Analytics solution should you use?
a)Automation & Control
b)IT Service Management Connector (ITSM)
c)Application lmiQ.hu Connector
d)insight & Analytics
04. You have a GitHub repository. You create a new repository in Azure DevOps. You need to recommend a procedure to clone the repository from GitHub to Azure DevOps. What should you recommend?
a)Create a webhook.
b)Create a service connection for GitHub.
c)From Import a Git repository, click Import
d)Create a pull request.
e)Create a personal access token in Azure DevOps.
05. A company decides to build an Azure DevOps pipeline. System monitoring is a key point, so your team uses Azure Monitor. You need to make sure that an alert is sent when a system resource goes down. What should you do?
a)Configure Azure Monitor to monitor to run on a separate build agent.
b)Configure Azure Monitor to monitor Azure resources and virtual machines (VMs).
c)Configure Azure Monitor to monitor Azure resources and operating system events.
d)Configure Azure Monitor to monitor Azure resources only.
06. You plan to share packages that you wrote, tested, validated, and deployed by using Azure Artifacts. You need to release multiple builds of each package by using a single feed.
The solution must limit the release of packages that are in development. What should you use?
07. A company uses Azure DevOps as their development platform. The DevOps team needs to speed up the development process. What step should they perform to increase the speed of development?
a)Do all development locally and then push to the cloud.
b)Use serverless applications.
c)Create a script in the pipeline that merges local changes into feature branches.
d)Use virtual machines (VMs) instead of physical servers in the workflow.
08. Your company uses a Git repository in Azure Repos to manage the source code of a web application. The master branch is protected from direct updates. Developers work on new features in the topic branches.
Because of the high volume of requested features, it is difficult to follow the history of the changes to the master branch. You need to enforce a pull request merge strategy.
The strategy must meet the following requirements:
– Consolidate commit histories
– Merge tie changes into a tingle commit
Which merge strategy should you use in the branch policy?
09. A company uses several open-source libraries in their Azure pipeline. These libraries have their own terms and conditions.
You need to make sure that the company is using software with approved terms and conditions. To meet this requirement, you decide to use WhiteSource.
Which two actions should you perform to achieve this goal?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a)Define a black list of automatically rejected licenses.
b)Let WhiteSource automatically detect licenses any time an open- source component is added.
c)Define a white list of automatically approved licenses.
d)Create scripts that run before adding any open-source components.
10. Your company uses Azure DevOps. Only users who have accounts in Azure Active Directory can access the Azure DevOps environment.
You need to ensure that only devices that are connected to the on-premises network can access the Azure DevOps environment.
What should you do?
a)Assign the Stakeholder access level all users.
b)In Azure Active Directory, configure risky sign-ins.
c)In Azure DevOps, configure Security in Project Settings.
d)In Azure Active Directory, configure conditional access.
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, c
If you are looking for some help for your practice, SPOTO dumps will be your best choice. Try our Verified exam questions and when taking the exam, you will find all the questions are exactly as what you meet in SPOTO Dumps.