Once you’d have cleared the PMP exam, you’re required to stay your skills advanced through the CCR (Continuing Certification Requirements) program for maintaining your PMP credential and active certification status.
Benefits of Choosing SPOTO PMP Dumps
Each PMP certification cycle would be lasting for three years. You would be required to earn 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) for renewing your certification at the end of the cycle. Once you have completed a single period, another new three-year cycle would gradually begin.
If you don’t receive the particular amount of PDUs by the end of the third anniversary of your PMP certification, there would be a one-year suspension of your credential, after which it wouldn’t longer be valid.
How to Determine Your Certification / CCR Cycle
Your first certification/CCR cycle would be beginning on the day you clear the exam. Your beginning certification/CCR cycle would be ending on the third anniversary day of making the exam. You would require renewing your PMP credential one day before the third anniversary of clearing the exam. Your next CCR cycle also begins on the third anniversary of making the exam.
Earning the Required PDUs
There would be two types of PDUs which the candidates could make:
· Giving Back
Within these two groups, there would be subcategories, as it would be described below.
with the PMI Talent Triangle, this category would require 60% of the PDUs, with a maximum of 35 PDUs:
· Technical Project Management: a minimum of 8 PDUs would be needed to be earned
· Leadership: a minimum of 8 PDUs would be required to be made.
· Strategic and Business Management: a minimum of 8 PDUs would be required to be earned.
Remaining PDUs might be earned under any of the three sections.
Giving Back PDUs
The total number of PDUs to be earned in this category would have been reduced; however, the activities under these categories would be remaining the same:
· Creating Knowledge
· Working as a Professional
The number of PDUs required to be earned in Working as a Professional category has also been reduced.
A maximum of 25 PDUs would be required to be earned in this category:
· Working as a Professional: a maximum of 8 PDUs could be earned under this category.
· Volunteering and Creating Knowledge: the remaining PDUs could be earned in this category.
With this change, PMPs would be still able to claim PDUs for all the activities which would be claimable in the past:
· Taking courses from PMI registered universities, education providers, or your organization.
· Attending educational events and activities which would be offered by PMI chapters or other organizations.
· Reading, presence of a webinar, or participating in self-directed learning activities.
· Creating new project management knowledge.
· Working as a project practitioner.
Recording Your PDU Activities
You would be responsible for recording your PDU activities as they would be occurring. One of the most efficient ways of recording PDUs is by utilizing the online CCR System. This system also allows you to search for activities that would award PDUs and view your transcript for confirming that PDUs would have been posted.
Now that you have acquired the details about renewing the PMP Certification, you must be willing to achieve it. If so, you would be able to do it through the SPOTO PMP Dumps. SPOTO PMP Dumps would help you attain your PMP Certification in a single attempt and with our 100 percent valid and accurate questions and answers.
SPOTO aims to help out all the candidates for preparing and passing PMP, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Lab, CISSP, CISA, CISM, AWS, and other IT exams attempt. Hurry up to contact us right away!