The Cisco Certified Network Associate or the CCNA exam encompasses a vast range of technical specializations. These certifications, which are being offered across the globe, are industry standards in demand year after year. Throughout the IT industry, the CCNA certification is considered to be valued by organizations to verify a job candidate’s competency in technical work.
Advantages of Choosing SPOTO CCNA Dumps
Also, clearing this new CCNA Certification will be a rather complicated job, and you are going to require a right and reliable training provider like that offered at the SPOTO Club. Let’s discuss more the new CCNA Certification.
The New and Updated CCNA
Cisco is considered to be now updating the CCNA exam for 2020 so that test-takers would require only taking one exam: the Cisco Certified Network Associated or the 200-301 CCNA. Candidates have been receiving numerous reviews for earning the certification. Exam takers from your organization won’t require prerequisites for the 200-301 test. Still, Cisco would recommend that they have at least a year of experience in Cisco solutions and knowledge of essential IP address. They are required to be competent in networking basics.
All those CCNA certifications your employees would be having in the past. The new exams are going to replace all of these:
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Wireless
On launch day, these associate-level certifications would be all be enfolded into the new CCNA and would go away, except CCNA Routing and Switching, which is going to become CCNA. There has also been a word about badges that will be issued related to courses taken or exams passed. The information on this is somewhat indistinct but would be explained more in detail closer to the initial date for the new review.
The new exams are going to be broken down in these proportions:
- Automation and Programmability — 10 percent
- IP Connectivity — 25 percent
- IP Services — 10 percent
- Network Access — 20 percent
- Network Fundamentals — 20 percent
- Security Fundamentals — 15 percent
Now that you know that you will have only one CCNA Certification Exam, you would have to go for only one exam to take. It would be best if you now decided how to gain it.
As with any certification, those seeking a CCNA Certification could improve their chances for success by enrolling in formal training that would prepare them for the test. With such significant changes on the way, you could ensure your employees are well prepared for the 2020 analysis by enrolling them in the correct program.
Some other good reasons for seeking formal training for the CCNA exam:
- By enrolling your IT team in a quality program, you could ensure they would be staying abreast of industry changes.
- Formal training would be able to help your team get certified much quicker.
- Foundational knowledge would be serving your employees well throughout their careers as the industry changes, and new skills and competencies arise.
- A structured learning program would help the candidates advance at a reasonable pace, like many founders, when trying to evolve in their competencies on their own.
- Formal training would make students more accountable.
Thus, if you need to have a right and reliable training provider, you should check out the SPOTO CCNA Training Program, to ensure your success.