The CompTIA A+ is a professional industry certification that is on par with any other entry-level professional licensure exam in terms of difficulty. Many A+ test takers underestimate the exam’s difficulty and the amount of preparation required.Using study guides, taking SPOTO practice exams, and becoming familiar with the tools of the trade are all essential for passing any technical exam.
Try these CompTIA A+ 220-1001 sample questions to check whether you are ready for your exam!
And if you want more real exam questions, SPOTO will be your best choice. The Refer a Friend for a Special Discount promotion is still going on. Don’t miss it ↓
CompTIA 220-1001 Sample Questions:
01. A user brings in a smartphone for repair. The device is unable to send/receive calls or connect to WiFi. All applications on the device are working unless they require connectivity.
Which of the following is MOST likely causing the problem?
02. Which of the following devices provides the portability of a mobile phone and functionality of a laptop/desktop?
03. A human resources manager requests wireless APs to be set up for the office. A server will manage the wireless settings, and authorized devices should be able to access confidential records over WiFi.
Which of the following settings should be configured to meet the requirements?
a)WPA2 encryption, UPnP, and MAC filtering
b)WPA encryption, UPnP, and blacklisting
c)WPA encryption, infrastructure mode, and MAC filtering
d)WPA2 encryption, infrastructure mode, and QoS
04. Which of the following resource types would be BEST suited to saving photographs from a mobile device with limited on-board storage?
d)Cloud file services
05. An engineer’s workstation experiences a BSOD whenever loading very large CAD files to modify. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should a technician take to isolate the issue?
a)Install additional RAM rated at the fastest speed the motherboard will support.
b)Run a memory test to verify all memory addresses can be reliably written to and read from.
c)Perform a hard drive scan to identify and lock out any bad sectors from use.
d)Increase the size of the swap file to ensure adequate virtual memory is available.
06. Which of the following connector types can be plugged into a device both right-side up and upside down?
07. A user wants to build a computer with a high-end CPU, plenty of RAM, and a high-end graphics card for online gaming. The user wants to verify that the graphics card is compatible with the motherboard.
Which of the following connection types would the user MOST likely utilize to connect the video card to the motherboard?
08. Which of the following peripheral types is MOST likely to be used to input actions into a PC?
09. A user is unable to browse Internet websites. A technician runs ipconfig and sees the following output:
IP address…………: 192.168.0.31
Subnet mask………..: 255.255.255.0
Default gateway…….: 192.168.0.254
The technician pings the gateway and gets a reply. The technician then pings an external IP address and also gets a reply.
Which of the following commands would MOST likely resolve the issue?
b)netsh int ip reset
10. Which of the following technologies can be used for wireless payments?
SPOTO dumps will be the most beneficial option for people who need aid with their preparation. When you take the SPOTO Dumps Exam using our Verified Exam Questions, you’ll notice that every question on the test matches to the SPOTO Dumps.
Latest SPOTO Candidates Pass Feedback
Related Sample Exams: