When you pass the PRINCE2® exam, you will have taken the first step toward becoming a PRINCE2® Certified Professional, which is where the PRINCE2® Practice Tests come into play.
Even if you are confident in your understanding of the topics, you should familiarize yourself with the exam format because it gives you an edge over the competitors and helps you stay focused and prepared during the exam. It’s unsurprising that applicants utilize Practice Tests to determine their proficiency. It is the most effective method for determining your current level of preparation and planning, as well as identifying areas where you may need to improve. Give it a try immediately!
1. Which of the following statements about lines of authority and reporting are true? 1. The Project Manager has day-to-day control for a management stage within the limits laid down by the Project Board. 2. If a Team Manager forecasts a deviation beyond Work Package tolerances, this should be referred to the Project Manager down by the Project Board.
A. Only 1 is true
B. Only 2 is true
C. Both 1 and 2 are true
D. Neither 1 or 2 are true
2. Which characteristic distinguishes a project from regular business operations?
A. Produces benefits
B. Carries more risk
C. Delivers products
D. Incurs costs
3. To meet the minimum requirements for applying the progress theme, when must the business justification be reviewed?
A. At the start of the project
B. Throughout each stage
C. When a change is raised
D. In exception situations
4. Identify the missing word(s) in the following sentence, PRINCE2®️ recommends three levels of [?] to reflect the needs of the different levels of management involved in a project.
A. Management strategies
C. Stakeholder interests
D. Time-driven controls
5. Which is an objective of the ‘managing a stage boundary’ process? 1. To control the link between the people managing the project and the people producing the products 2. To approve requests for change received during the completed stage 3. To provide information to the project board on the performance of the current stage 4. To review and, if necessary, update the project management team structure and role descriptions.
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 3
C. 3 and 4
D. 1 and 4
6. Which of these is a purpose of the plans theme?
A. To identify, assess and control any potential changes to the baseline
B. To establish the project’s structure of accountability
C. To assess and control uncertainty
D. To understand whether the targets are achievable
7. Identify the missing words in the following sentence. An objective of the Closing a Project process is to ensure that provision has been made to address [?] through follow-on action recommendations.
A. the measurement of benefits NOT yet realized
B. the handover of products
C. open issues and risks
D. the release of resources
8. Which of these issues may occur if projects are not aligned with corporate business strategy?
A. The control of projects may be poor
B. The outputs may be of poor quality
C. The objectives of different projects may overlap
D. The project management approaches used may differ.
9. How does the Risk theme support the continued business justification principle?
A. Assigns the role of Project Assurance to monitor and control all aspects of project risks
B. Records the description of risks using cause and event
C. Provides the Project Board with information for the assessment of risks within the project
D. Allocates a risk owner to manage all aspects of a risk
10. What is risk appetite?
A. An organization’s unique attitude towards risk-taking
B. The risks to the expected benefits
C. A common set of risk categories, risk scales and evaluation techniques
D. The budget set aside for potential changes to the scope of the project
The PRINCE2-Foundation Exam Secrets
You are not required to worry about your PRINCE2-Foundation exam if you are unprepared. Get the most up-to-date, validated PRINCE2-Foundation exam questions and answers. SPOTO will aid you in achieving a first-time pass rate on the PRINCE2 Foundation test!