Mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting are all covered in the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 exam. The CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam covers operating system installation and configuration, enhanced security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
And if you want more real exam questions, SPOTO will be your best choice. The Refer a Friend for a Special Discount promotion is still going on. Don’t miss it ↓
CompTIA 220-1002 Sample Questions:
01. A technician implements a Group Policy change and needs to apply it without restarting the workstation. Which of the following commands can be used to accomplish this task?
02. Which of the following is the proper way to dispose of batteries?
c)Dispose in trash
03. An end user has requested assistance from the help desk to install new video editing software. The user wants to create several .wma files.
Which of the following should the help desk consider before installing the software?
04. Which of the following is the BEST use-case scenario for a Chrome OS device?
c)Photo and video editing
d)Web browsing and email
05. A user reports a phone battery does not last the entire day, and the phone’s navigation is slow. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST to troubleshoot the device?
a)Examine the running apps.
b)Update the firmware.
c)Reinstall the most-used application.
d)Turn off all network services.
06. To prevent electrical damage to a PC while working on it, which of the following should be disconnected before work begins?
07. A user connects a printer to a workstation. As the printer drivers are installed, an error message appears. The default drivers appear to be incompatible with the OS.
Which of the following should a technician use FIRST to troubleshoot the problem?
c)Programs and Features
08. Which of the following password choices increases the chance that a brute force attack will succeed?
09. Joe, a user, forgot his password and was unable to log in to a workstation. Joe remembers the password later, but he is still unable to log in. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
10. A new security requirement for logging on to a company network has been put in place for all users. Which of the following should a systems administrator enforce to BEST meet this requirement?
Answer: a, d
SPOTO dumps will be the most beneficial option for people who need aid with their preparation. When you take the SPOTO Dumps Exam using our Verified Exam Questions, you’ll notice that every question on the test matches to the SPOTO Dumps.
Latest SPOTO Candidates Pass Feedback
Related Sample Exams: