With the PRINCE2 Foundation exam, preparing for your actual certification exam becomes easy. You can use these PRINCE2 foundation exam questions to determine your readiness for certification. The PRINCE2 foundation certification is challenging, and some assistance goes a long way. This is where the PRINCE2 online examination comes in handy. Not only may you take this test numerous times, but you can also demonstrate that you comprehend the ideas presented on the certification exam. Today, give it a try!
1. Which PRINCE2®️ theme evaluates the business options that have been considered for achieving the required outcome?
B. Business Case
2. Which is a recommended level of Plan?
A. Benefits Review Plan
B. Work Package
C. Team Plan
D. Project Brief
3. Why is a Project Brief produced?
A. To act as a trigger for the Starting up a Project process
B. To record the strategies and management controls to be used by a project
C. To provide a full and firm foundation for the initiation of a project
D. To be used by the Project Board as a basis for reviewing the progress of a project
4. An objective of the ‘initiating a project’ process is:
A. To ensure that baselines are established and controlled
B. To ensure that the business case is kept under review
C. To ensure that the planned products are delivered within tolerances
D. To ensure that user acceptance of the products is confirmed
5. Which process provides the Project Board with sufficient information to enable it to commit significant financial resources to the implementation of a project?
A. Starting up a Project
B. Initiating a Project
C. Controlling a Stage
D. Directing a Project
6. What information is required to prepare the outline of a Business Case?
A. Why the Project Board was selected
B. What the arrangements are for funding the project
C. When progress reports will be required
D. What the project approach will be
7. Which of the following refers to the actions identified to bring a situation to a level where exposure to a risk is acceptable?
A. Risk category
B. Risk description
C. Risk response
D. Risk status
8. What is NOT an objective of the Controlling a Stage process?
A. Review the impact of risks and issues on the Stage Plan
B. Coordinate the delivery of the products in the Stage Plan
C. Plan and allocate resources for quality management activities
D. Monitor the stage to keep it to agreed costs and timescales
9. What is the first task of product-based planning?
A. Produce the Initiation Stage Plan
B. Write the Project Product Description
C. Identify dependencies
D. Create the product breakdown structure
10. The purpose of the ‘managing product delivery’ process is:
A. To enable the senior supplier to review the current work packages
B. To provide a controlled link between the project manager and the team manager(s)
C. To enable the project board to request updates to the current team plan
D. To establish solid foundations for the project
Passing the PRINCE2 Foundation test is the first step towards achieving the PRINCE2 Practitioner designation under the new PRINCE2 Certification Scheme.
It may seem basic to some, but it can be rather difficult for others. It may be a little more tough than anticipated, depending on one’s history, however SPOTO 100% actual exam dumps can assist you in passing the exam on the first attempt.